12" X 18" Cart Degassing System (One Stage / 15 CFM)
Our standard single-stage cart vacuum degassing system is an economical and efficient solution to your degassing application.
- Series VI vacuum chamber - 12" DIA x 18" H
- Single stage, oil-sealed rotary vane pump and digital vacuum gauge
- Portable system mounted on heavy-duty painted carbon steel frame cart with locking casters
- Manual vacuum valve for full control of vacuum pump-down
- Manual vent valves prevent overflows during compound degassing
- Includes fully wood crate for shipping system safely and efficiently to customer destination.
Warranty InformationLACO warrants to the original Customer that all new goods furnished by Seller shall be free from defect in workmanship and material at the time and place of delivery by LACO. LACO will honor claims in the event of failure of goods (other than expendable and consumable parts) as a result of such a defect, provided that a claim is made to LACO in writing within twelve months from the date of delivery.
Chamber Dimension 12" DIA x 18"H
Chamber Material 304 Stainless Steel
Lid Material Acrylic
Approximate Volume (in³) 2164
Seal Buna L-gasket
Vacuum Rating 2 Torr
Lid Configuration Hinged
Vacuum Port NW25
Vent Port 1/2" NPT
Gauge Port 1/4" NPT
Pumping Speed 15 CFM
Vacuum Pump Single stage, oil-sealed rotary vane pump (2 Torr)
Vacuum Gauge High vacuum digital gauge measuring in torr and millitorr
Accessories Includes clear trap, oil mist eliminator, and related hoses and connectors