VACOIL® 19 GRADE VACUUM PUMP OIL - 5 GALLON
VacOil® 19 Grade is high viscosity vacuum pump oil designed for use with direct drive rotary vane pumps and is ideal for most general purpose applications. Its quality formula improves pumping cycles, lowers maintenance costs, cools pumps, and extends fluid life.
VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Higher molecular weight for less backstreaming
- Higher viscosity index for thermal stability
- Less than 0.01% sulfur for higher purity
- Resistant to oxidation and sludge formation
- Outlasts and outperforms competitive brands
- Optical and decorative coatings
- Leak detection
- Freeze drying
- Mass spectrometry
- General laboratory applications