VacOil® 20 Grade is a severely hydro-treated paraffinic oil that is double distilled through a molecular distillation process to remove light end fractions. Unique in comparison to competitive oils, VacOil® 20 Grade is highly saturated and contains less than 0.01% sulfur similar to technical white oils. Its high molecular weight and viscosity index provides longer service life and reduced build up of varnish and carbonized oil on the internal pump components. VacOil® Grade 20 vacuum pump oil is ideal for rotary vane pumps and high vacuum blowers, and eliminates cross contamination when used in mechanical and diffusion pumps.
VacOil® vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Higher viscosity index for superior lubrication
- Greater resistance to thermal decomposition
- Higher molecular weight for reduced backstreaming
- Reduced aromatic content
- Extremely low sulphur content
- Excellent vapor pressure, low volatility, and high corrosion resistance
- Optical and decorative coatings
- Leak detection
- Freeze drying
- Mass spectrometry