VacOil® Elite Z Grade Vacuum Pump Oil - 1 Quart
Double distilled to exhibit the highest performance for mechanical pumps, VacOil® EZ Grade is a full synthetic hydrocarbon vacuum fluid that is very resistant to thermal and chemical attack and provides longer oil life and superior protection to the vacuum pump.
VacOil vacuum fluids are superior quality molecularly distilled vacuum pump oils engineered to perform and provide the ultimate protection from wear that causes pump repairs and pump failures. Lab tests reveal superior performance such as viscosity change and sediment weight when tested against competitive brand oils, outlasting and outperforming other vacuum oils.
- Low pour points eliminate cold start problems
- High viscosity index provides exceptional resistance to higher temperatures
- High temperature stability
- Higher molecular weight for reduced backstreaming
- Can be used in all types of rotary vane pumps
- Nitride deposition
- Ion implantation
- Plasma etching
- Biomedical processes
- Leak detection
- Freeze drying
- Mass spectrometry